I Have Added The Subscription Option!

 

    During the entire time that I have operated this blog, for the past four months, I have always operated under the impression my website had a follow option available. I firmly remember having added that towards the very beginning. I'm not sure how or why my memory failed me, but it did. That has not been the case, and I have bought a lie for so long. 

    Well, water under the bridge now! After double checking I learned I was wrong, and I've added the module for following by email. This will definitely resolve the question I've had for so long, of "I wonder why I don't have any followers even though I get so many views?". Ah, what a doozy this has been!

    If you regularly view my blog and had been wishing beforehand I actually did have this option, take the time to subscribe! Hopefully everything is rectified now. Even after subscribing, I would suggest and am going to promote my Twitter, too, since I am active several times a day there and am always looking for greater attention there. Thanks for your time, and sorry for my err! 


- Sincerely, me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conquest's Second Law and Libertarianism

Active Measures: Part I, "Demoralization"

Divide and Conquer